Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Does using listerine after brushing teeth with whitening toothpaste prevent whitening from working?

I have a five-minute teeth-brushing routine:


1. Floss


2. Use Anti-Plaque Before-Brushing Rinse


3. Brush with with toothpaste with whitening agent (Crest, etc.)


4. Rinse with Listerine with Anti-Tartar control





Does using the Listerine mouthwash wash away the whitening agent and prevent it from working? I know off-the-shelf whitening toothpaste does work miracles, but I haven't noticed much whitening after months of using it...

Does using listerine after brushing teeth with whitening toothpaste prevent whitening from working?
NO IT DOES NOT
Reply:Honestly, I cant say if it does or doesnt, but I have been using whitening toothpaste and Listerine for about 4 months and I havent seen a difference either. Have you tried calling your dentist and asking one of the nurses?? They should probably know, since Im sure you arent the only one wondering that. If ya find out, lemme know too! Good luck, hun!



bsd apache

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net