Sunday, August 2, 2009

I get 'mucus' after brushing my teeth...?

About five minutes after I am done brushing my teeth a clear/white kind of mucus appears in my mouth. I get onto the tip of my tounge and then put it in a tissue. Can anyone tell me why I am getting this? Or what it is? Or what it's from. My toothpaste maybe?

I get 'mucus' after brushing my teeth...?
Maybe you are allergic to something in your toothpaste.
Reply:I am also actually very curious. I get the same "mucus(?)", I asked my friends and, surprisingly, they are familiar with this too, but nobody knows why.



my dog

1 comment:

  1. When a child learns good dental care habits at a young age, the child tends to maintain those habits into adulthood. Therefore, teaching your child proper oral health habits now can mean a lifetime of healthy teeth.

    childrens teeth

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net