Saturday, July 25, 2009

Baking soda and brushing your teeth?

Does brushing yor teeth with baking soda really make your teeth whiter?





Somebody told me this and I've never tried it but I was curious. Then I had another person tell me it's bad or your teeth and somebody else told me that it's okay if it isn't everyday.





So does it really whiten your teeth? Wither it does whiten your teeth or not, is it even safe for you teeth? And if you were to do this how would you, just put baking soda on your tooth brush and brush lol? I know, it's probably an odd question :).

Baking soda and brushing your teeth?
I am a dental hygienist, and brushing your teeth with baking soda is fine. It will remove stains, and make them a little whiter. Try mixing it with a little hydrogen peroxide, and this will make them even cleaner/whiter...If your teeth are sensitive, only do this 3-4 times a week....alternate with your regular tooth paste
Reply:I think you have to mix it with peroxide, but ask your dentist.



my cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net