Friday, July 31, 2009

Dream about brushing my teeth with a friend's toothbrush?

In this dream I wanted to brush my teeth but the only toothbrush available was my friend's. I ended up brushing my teeth with it and feeling paranoid that they'll come in and see me use their toothbrush or later somehow find out I used it. What could this dream mean?

Dream about brushing my teeth with a friend's toothbrush?
The dream seems to indicate that you sometimes don't have what you need, and use what your friend has. You may feel like you utilize your friends too much for stuff you need and feel a little guilty. You may be doing some of this without their knowledge. A tooth brush is personal, so you may be taking advantage of them personally in some way. Meditation/prayer, exercise, and a good diet, should make you stronger spiritually, so you can figure out how to utilize your friends less and not do things that you feel you have to keep secret without good reason.
Reply:I don't know but thats nasty. lol



loan forum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net