Saturday, July 25, 2009

Brushing teeth/using whitening strips???

I am 13 and brush my teeth, but it seems no matter how hard i try ,i cant get my teeth nice and white.....now i was wondering....is it ok for me to use crest whitening strips? Some people tell me it is ok, then some people and/or web sites say it is bad.....


i found one on this subject...but dont know if the answer is if its harmful or no it is not?? help???





http://health.msn.com/centers/oralhealth...








help?

Brushing teeth/using whitening strips???
The best thing to do is to go to your dentist and let him give you a whitening treatment. It is also important that you know that whitening your teeth can make them more sensitive to hot and cold foods as will any toothpaste that contains whitening.



interest rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net