Saturday, July 25, 2009

Brushing teeth, flossing,using mouthwash, and chewing gum??

How many times do you do each a day???


For me:


brush teeth: 2 times a day


flossing:well actually i never flossed but i think i should begin...


Mouthwash: After Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and when my mouth feels stinky to me


chew gum: like 2-3 times a day..





What about you?

Brushing teeth, flossing,using mouthwash, and chewing gum??
I brush two or three times a day.


I sometimes floss.


I use mouthwash after I brush everytime.


I use a floride rinse once a day.


I don't chew gum because I have a retainer after I got my braces off.
Reply:I brush my teeth with a sonic brush 3 times a day, and floss at least once with a Reach flosser handle. It's easier than holding the floss.


I use peroxide mixed with water as a mouthwash before bed.


I quit chewing guy because it can release the mercury in silver fillings.


I also use a waterpik sometimes with peroxide mixed with water.



business finance

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net